Stage 3 300HP+ Optimization of Stock Turbocharger MHI Renault Clio 1.6 RS Trophy 49335-00911
Plug n Play Stage 3 Upgrade Turbocharger for high Performance
New OE MHI Turbocharger with Stage 3 FMW Compressor Wheel, bigger Turbine Wheel, Upgrade Journal Bearings
Using the newest and most advanced racing technology, the Stage 3 optimization is pushing the boundaries of what is currently possible. The result is a turbo, that has the same outer dimensions as the original one, but puts out the maximum on performance while still having a great driving dynamic. What is the maximum power worth, if your car is undrivable? Combine a fast build up of boost pressure with keeping a good response in the low rev bands.
Similar to the Stage 2 upgrade, we use a bigger compression wheel, milled out of light aluminum and extended tip technology. The compressor housing is CNC-milled (everything in house) to the exact dimensions of the new compression wheel to gain an optimal clearance so no power is wasted. The main difference is, that we also enlarge the exhaust side. That means, that due to the ratio between the exhaust and compression side, we get away with using an even bigger compression wheel than we would have used in the Stage 2 upgrade. Only by also enlarging the exhaust side, it is possible to reach up to 300+ HP.Most optimizations through the ratio between exhaust and compression side off balance which leads to not ideal performance especially concerning the response in low revs.
The exhaust housing will also be CNC milled by us in order to fit the bigger exhaust wheel . Off course, we also optimize the gap between housing. In addition to multiple changes to increase the longevity on the core, backplate and the bearing seat, we also install re enforced radial and 360° axial bearings.
- As a base we use an original MHI turbocharger (part number: 49335-00911)
- 300HP+ *
- maximum size of compression wheel **
- CNC milled compression wheel with slim design and extended tip technology
- in-house CNC milling and gap optimization of the compression housing
- in-house CNC milling and gap optimization of the exhaust housing
- original turbine wheel made by MHI
- (if necessary) reenforced actuator with increased preload
- every single step is done by us in house
* The performance indication is an average of the experience of our customers. Because an average can also mean, that a higher performance might be archived, we used the + as a indecation. Please note, that the fuel type, the engine and the tuning of the engine have a big impact on the power output. Weather all these factors are at an optimum will be the difference between reaching the claimed output or not. An underachieving may be possible with a less ideal setup.
** The size of the compression wheel is not based on the biggest wheel that we can fit, but on carefully calculated values to get out the most power while still taking drivability and longevity into account.
You will receive the stage 2 optimization that is done on a brand new turbocharger!
Upgrade your used turbocharger for 1666 €As a more affordable alternative, you can send us your used turbocharger. The Stage 3 Optimization then only costs 1666 €.
If your used Turbocharger is badly damaged, there may be further expenses. For more information, please contact our TurboService team. The Stage 3 optimization of your used turbo can not be bought online. You have to contact us by Email or phone.
Every turbocharger that we receive from customers will be treated as a used Turbo. Even if you send us a new one, we will disassemble and examine the turbo, just like a used one. You buy a performance product with a one year warranty, that has to meet highest requirements. Unfortunately there are too many turbos on the market that are not new or original, so we cannot be sure to always receive a new turbo. Thank you for your understanding.
A Turbo is an essential Part of the engine. When optimizing the Turbo you have to individually adapt the software to your new configuration. In order to maximize the performance of your turbo, we recommend to a bigger downpipe, a new exhaust system, a bigger intercooler and a modified air intake. With most engines we also recommend to reinforce the engine.
Renault > Clio IV > 1.6 RS
Renault > Clio IV > 1.6 RS Trophy