Wastegate TiAL V60D (60mm) - black
The largest wastegate of the TiAL family
Boost pressure: 0,22 (0,2bar)
The largest unit in the TiAL lineup. This massive 60mm wastegate will control boost with dead on accuracy in the most demanding situations. The V60D is a favorite in the drag racing and road racing industries, from the burnout box to the finishing line at Circuit de la Sarthe.
The V60D series wastegate is designed specifically for high-pressure actuation control pressure, such as C02 or on-board compressed air. The inverted diaphragm allows for control pressure at the top of the canister, allowing for a very light spring to hold the valve closed with no boost pressure. A conversion kit for existing V60 is also offered.
The TiAL Racing Valve Stem is included in all V60D units. This valve features a wear coating which is resistant to the corrosive effects of lead oxide, present when running leaded fuels. They are offered in an attractive range of anodized colors, so long as your range starts and ends with black. Two spring packs, 0.2bar (3.21psi) and 0.4bar (5.96psi) are offered.
Included with each V60D wastegate are air fittings, v-flanges and v-clamps, and valve seat. V60D Series wastegates are sold by color, and by spring pack. They do not include optional springs.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Black).
- Race proven at Le Mans
- Flows 330CFM @ 1 psi differential pressure
If the wastegate is availble only with another color or boost pressure, please contact us. We may can change the spring.